Exercise: No. 6
Duration: 1 Day
Due: By end of class
For this exercise you’ll be cleaning up an old image.
There’s lots to work on here, so take your time, try out the different tools we talked about in class and get a feel for how they differ.
- Download the Start File
- Non-desctructively Crop to 8" x 10" at 300dpi
- Clean up as many spots and scratches as possible
Limit your repairs to the Healing Brush, Spot Healing Brush, Clone Stamp, Patch Tool, and Dust & Scratches filter.
Use as many layers as you need.
- Match the sample photo the best you can
- Leave as much of the original image as possible
- Do not leave a Clone Stamp Pattern
- Do not destroy the base layer
Submit your native Photoshop fileto the Class Folders.
Submit a web-ready .jpg to the Class Blog (downsize to 800px x 1000px).